I love the simplicity of biskut Arab (Arab bicsuits). There are only 3 ingredients and the ratio is 2:1:1. Easy to make and easy to eat! You can dust them with icing sugar or eating them just as they come out of the oven is divine too! *drool*
Do you like my “Eid Mubarak” straw flags and bottle wrapper as seen on the milk bottle? You can download them for FREE here and DIY it at home!
BISKUT ARAB | ARAB BISCUIT
2 cup plain flour
1 cup ghee, room temperature
1 cup caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcious (with fan).
2. In a food processor, put the soft ghee and sugar and combine until fluffy.
3. Add the flour and pulse until all incorporated and looks like a dough.
4. Shape into small balls and bake for 15minutes.
5. Let it cool before transferring into an air tight container
6. Optional: Dust with icing sugar